All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionUntil recently, generational studies of Communist countries have concentrated primarily on elite changes. Little attention has been paid to the changes within the general public. This study is designed to fill this gap. It reports on: (1) the socio-ecomic resources of different generations, especially their educational achievements; (2) the psychological resources for people in different generations to get involved in politics; (3) their political resources; and (4) their political participation. The text concludes with an appraisal of the changes among different generations that would help the reader to understand the changes in Chinese society.
- Author(s)Tianjian Shi
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEast Asian Institute Contemporary China Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.