All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany people struggle to reconcile the book of Genesis with current scientific thought. This book shows that Genesis is t describing a literal 6-day creation, r is it presenting a mythical creation story but it is the word of God that is consistent with 21st century science. It explores the evolution-versus-creation debate and goes beyond the scientific aspects by showing how Genesis has profound spiritual significance for all mankind. Presents evidence for an ancient Earth Examines the fossil record and the role of mass extinctions Explores the role of biological evolution Discusses the evidence for a catastrophic Genesis flood Shows how archaeological and linguistic data of ancient history agree with the Genesis account.
- Author BiographyBrian Hills is a professional research scientist having graduated from the University of Oxford with the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in theoretical physics. Following periods of research at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Boston, USA and at Cambridge University, he led a research team at the Norwich Research Park. As a scientist, committed Christian and a Deacon in his local church, the author has had a longstanding interest in reconciling 21st century science with Genesis. The author is married and has two children.
- Author(s)Brian Hills
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.