Genesis: The Beginning: Daily Devotions Through Genesis by Dr Kenneth R Terry (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to a unique devotional. This devotional help is designed to get you into the Bible day after day getting the most from the text and applying that text to your life. Unlike most other devotionals on the market today this one is designed to take you through a book of the Bible. Instead of taking a topical approach whereby I match your need to a random text, I deal with the text and apply it to practical needs. This devotion is designed to bring you the greatest benefit from God's word by spending your time reading and re-reading Scripture with daily commentary, an eternal principle, and a suggested means of application. Due to the fact that Christians generally use varying translations I ask you to read a certain portion of the text from your own Bible first, please take each day and read the text from your favorite version of the Bible. I will point out a key verse in every daily reading, and will give you that verse in the New American Standard (NASB) used by permission. For better understanding of the Key Verse you may wish to keep your Bible open and read it in your version. The next section of the devotional I like to simply just call my thoughts on the text. After studying it through as deeply as I kw how, the thoughts presented are my understanding and application of the text to the day of its writing as well as principles if t direct application to our own day. I believe you will find this section very enlightening and will enjoy the thought process it brings you through as you meditate on the text for the day. In every portion of Scripture I am convinced that God intends us to learn and apply principles to our lives. Over time there has been fulfillment of certain Scriptural requirements which leave us with some different applications. These things I call Eternal Principles meaning that the principle I suggest I believe applied before the text was written, it applies ever since the text was written and will apply when time is more. In any text there may be multiple Eternal Principles and I may t have picked one you would believe would be the primary one, but I hope that my selection will be beneficial to you in your understanding and application of the text to your Christianity. The last section is simply a sentence to help you apply the text. Sometimes application of a text is very obvious and there are many differing ways in which one could apply it, and other times it is hard to find an application fitting for today. I have tried to give opportunities that will stretch any Christian and challenge all Christians to grow. I would be more than pleased if your reading and understanding of the text presented you with your own individual challenging application which you precede in accomplishing, but I'm sure there will be some of mine that you will find applicable.
- Author BiographyDr. Kenneth R. Terry received his Th.D from Andersonville Theological Seminary, and has been a Pastor in Southern Baptist Churches for over twenty years. Dr. Terry lives with his wife in West Point, California where he is the Pastor of the First Baptist Church of West Point.
- Author(s)Dr Kenneth R Terry
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.