All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the relationship between the book of Genesis and ancient Near Eastern history. It assumes that the Genesis account is often historically correct but misunderstood. It draws heavily on climatological, archaeological, and historical evidence. It suggests problems that Moses faced when leading the wilderness community, and it suggests how the content of Genesis was chosen to meet specific problems in Israel's wilderness community. It then suggests ways that the same messages may be useful for the modern world.
- Author BiographyDr. Rodger Dalman studied at Westminster, Biblical, and Concordia Theological Seminaries. He holds a M.Div, a S.T.M. in OT, and a Th.D. in Exegesis/OT. He taught at Trinity Seminary of Newburgh, IN and Northwestern College of St. Paul, MN. He created the online program The Evangelical Virtual Seminary. He presented papers at Evangelical Theological Society meetings and Society of Biblical Literature meetings. He also published papers in Bible & Spade and the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society. His work is known for being conservative, creative, and even iconoclastic. His suggestions are always unique, interesting, and thought provoking.
- Author(s)Rodger Dalman
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.