All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a major new series of guides to the books of the Old Testament written in an accessible and anecdotal style. The series is suitable for personal or group use and the format is also appropriate for daily study. This series offers a natural progression from the successful 'For Everyone' series of New Testament translations and commentaries.
- Author BiographyJohn Goldingay is the David Allan Hubbard Professor of Old Testament in the School of Theology at the Fuller Theological Seminar in the United States. Prior to this he was principal and a professor of Old Testament and Hebrew at St John's Theological College in Nottingham. He is the author of many books, including Old Testament Theology Vol. 1, Walk On (2002), as well as commentaries on Daniel, Isaiah and Psalms. He holds membership in the Society of Biblical Literature and serves on the editorial board for the Library of Hebrew Bible/ Old Testament Studies.
- Author(s)John Goldingay
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.