All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete and accessible explanation of the factors contributing to the onset of the 2007 financial and ecomic crisis. The myriad factors are explained in an orderly way with simple terms. The anticipation (or t) and reception of the crisis by mainstream ecomists and by Austrian ecomics leads to reflection on the state of ecomic theory.
- Author BiographyRODERICK MACDONALD is a professor of Management and Technology at the Ecole des sciences de la gestion (UQAM), Canada. He has published books and articles on business strategy in new industries, fundamental economic notions used in business and moral analysis in management.
- Author(s)Roderick Macdonald
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.