All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenetic Architectures II comprises some of the contributions resulting from new lines of research in the Masters and Doctoral programs in Genetic Architectures, founded by Alberto T. EstA(c)vez in 2000 at ESARQ, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC) in Barcelona. For this second volume, whose contents coincide with the VIII Annual Foro de la ESARQ, entitled Biomorphic Architecture and directed by Karl S. Chu, we have collected essays by professors in the program: Karl S. Chu, Evan Douglis, Alberto T. EstA(c)vez, Sylvia Felipe, Achim Menges, Ignasi PA(c)rez Arnal, FranAois Roche, Jordi Truco, and Mike Weinstock. Genetic Architectures II also presents examples from ESARQ's annual exposition, which recognizes projects and research undertaken during the year; and, at the same time, the book illustrates ESARQ's commitment to the techlogy essential to this work. We already confront the reality that digital organicism is the architectural vanguard of the twenty-first century; digital organicism is the new architecture of the third millennium-as illustrated throughout this book.
- Author BiographyArchitect, writer, historian and founding director of the School of Architecture, International University of Catalunya, Barcelona. Director of the research program: Genetic Archtectures.
- Author(s)Alberto T Estevez,Ignasi Perez Arnal,Jordi Truco,Sylvia Felipe
- PublisherLumen Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLumen Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width165 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.