All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionGenes interact with the environment, experience, and biology of the brain to shape an animal's behavior. This latest volume in Advances in Genetics, organized according to the most widely used model organisms, describes the latest genetic discoveries in relation to neural circuit development and activity.
- Author BiographyDr. Stephen Goodwin works at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Genetics
- Series Part/Volume Number65
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorStephen F. Goodwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.