Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods presents state-of-the-art discussions in modern genetics and genetic engineering. Recent volumes have covered gene therapy research, genetic mapping, plant science and techlogy, transport protein biochemistry, and viral vectors in gene therapy, among many other topics. Key features of Volume 27 include: - Identification and Analysis of Micrornas - Dormancy and the Cell Cycle - Long distance peptide and metal transport in plants - Signaling in plant response to temperature and water stresses - Nutrient transport and metabolism in plants - Salt Stress Signaling and Mechanisms of Plant Salt Tolerance - Gene cloning and expression - Assisted folding and assembly of proteins
- Author BiographyJane K. Setlow, PhD. has championed the field of genetics for over 30 years, agreeing to edit Genetic Engineering: Principles & Methods since its inception in 1979. An internationally recognized scientist with numerous publications, Dr. Setlow is the former Chairperson of the NIH Recombinant DNA Molecule Advisory Committee (RAC). Her lab can found at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2005
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 27
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight1280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.