All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionGenetic Engineering, Volume 24 contains discussions of contemporary and relevant topics in genetics, including: -Gene silencing: principles and applications, -Integrins and the myocardium, -Plant virus gene vectors: biotechlogy and applications in agriculture and medicine, -Novel approaches to controlling transcription, -Use of DNA polymorphisms in genetic mapping, -Application of FLP/FRT site-specific DNA recombination system in plants. This principles and methods approach to genetics and genetic engineering is essential reading for all academics, bench scientists, and industry professionals wishing to take advantage of the latest and greatest in this continuously emerging field.
- Author BiographyJane K. Setlow, PhD. has championed the field of genetics for over 30 years, agreeing to edit Genetic Engineering: Principles & Methods since its inception in 1979. An internationally recognized scientist with numerous publications, Dr. Setlow is the former Chairperson of the NIH Recombinant DNA Molecule Advisory Committee (RAC). Her lab can found at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/1988
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.