All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight765 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsThe Mutator Transposable Element Family of Maize.- Protein Phosphorylation and the Regulation of Cellular Processes by the Homologous Two-Component Systems of Bacteria.- The Peculiar Nature of Codon Usage in Primates.- The Role of Nodulation Genes in Bacterium-Plant Communication.- Regulation of Gene Expression by Epidermal Growth Factor.- Machinery for Protein Import into Chloroplasts and Mitochondria.- High-Level Expression of Foreign Genes in Mammalian Cells.- Aromatic Hydrocarbon Degradation: A Molecular Approach.- Employment of Fibroblasts for Gene Transfer Applications for Grafting into the Central Nervous System.- The Molecular Biology of Amino Acid Biosynthesis in Plants.- Genetic Manipulation of Bacillus Thuringiensis Insectidal Crystal Protein Genes in Bacteria.- Progress Towards Gene Targeting in Plants.- Molecular Biology of Mating-Type Determination in Schizophyllum Commune.- Functions of Intracellular Protein Degradation in Yeast.- Transgenic Fish for Aquaculture.
- Author BiographyJane K. Setlow, PhD. has championed the field of genetics for over 30 years, agreeing to edit Genetic Engineering: Principles & Methods since its inception in 1979. An internationally recognized scientist with numerous publications, Dr. Setlow is the former Chairperson of the NIH Recombinant DNA Molecule Advisory Committee (RAC). Her lab can found at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.