All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, as with the previous books in the series, presents state-of-the-art discussions in genetics and genetic engineering by focusing on plant science and techlogy, agriculture, cell biology, and medical research.
- Author BiographyJane K. Setlow, PhD. has championed the field of genetics for over 30 years, agreeing to edit Genetic Engineering: Principles & Methods since its inception in 1979. An internationally recognized scientist with numerous publications, Dr. Setlow is the former Chairperson of the NIH Recombinant DNA Molecule Advisory Committee (RAC). Her lab can found at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1200 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.