All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsGene Transfer in the Sea Urchin.- Properties and Uses of Heat Shock Promoters.- The Expression of Introduced Genes in Regenerated Plants.- Control of Maize Zein Gene Expression.- Dnase I Footprinting as an Assay for Mammalian Gene Regulatory Proteins.- Use of Gene Transfer in the Isolation of Cell Surface Receptor Genes.- A New Method for Synthesizing RNA on Silica Supports.- Activity Gels: Reformation of Functional Proteins from SDS-Polyacrylamide Gels.- Plasmid Vectors Carrying the Replication Origin of Filamentous Single-Stranded Phages.- High Level Production of Proteins in Mammalian Cells.- Plant Microinjection Techniques.- Genetic Transformation to Confer Resistance to Plant Virus Disease.- Alternative Splicing: Mechanistic and Biological Implications of Generating Multiple Proteins from a Single Gene.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.