All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the first of a series concerning a new tech- logy which is revolutionizing the study of biology, perhaps as profoundly as the discovery of the gene. As pointed out in the introductory chapter, we look forward to the future impact of the techlogy, but cant see where it might take us. The purpose of these volumes is to follow closely the explosion of new tech- niques and information that is occurring as a result of the newly- acquired ability to make particular kinds of precise cuts in DNA molecules. Thus we are particularly committed to rapid publication. Jane K. Setlow Alexander Hollaender v INTRODUCTION AND HISTORICAL BACKGROUND 1 Maxine F. Singer CLONING OF DOUBLE-STRANDED cDNA . . 15 Argiris Efstratiadis and Lydia Vi11a-Komaroff GENE ENRICHMENT . . * * ...37 M. H. Edgell, S. Weaver, Nancy Haigwood and C. A. Hutchison III 51 TRANSFORMATION OF MAMMALIAN CELLS ...M. Wig1er, A. Pe11icer, R. Axel and S. Silverstein CONSTRUCTED MUTANTS OF SIMIAN VIRUS 40 73 D. Short1e, J. Pipas, Sondra Lazarowitz, D. DiMaio and D. Nathans STRUCTURE OF CLONED GENES FROM XENOPUS: A REVIEW 93 R. H. Reeder TRANSFORMATION OF YEAST 117 Christine lIgen, P. J. Farabaugh, A. Hinnen, Jean M. Walsh and G. R. Fink THE USE OF SITE-DIRECTED MUTAGENESIS IN REVERSED GENETICS 133 C. Weissmann, S. Nagata, T. Taniguchi, H. Weber and F. Meyer AGROBACTERIUM TUMOR INDUCING PLASMIDS: POTENTIAL VECTORS FOR THE GENETIC ENGINEERING OF PLANTS . 151 P. J. J. Hooykaas, R. A. Schi1peroort and A.
- Author(s)Alexander Hollaender,Jane K. Setlow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight537 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.