All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPotato is the most significant n-cereal crop. Much attention has been paid to this commercially important crop. The aim of this volume is to capture the recent advances made in improving potatoes using traditional breeding methods as well as genetic engineering techlogy. The book provides a critical appraisal of the state-of-the-art finding on this crop.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byA. K. Mattoo,M. K. Razdan
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.