All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionRecent work in quantitative biology has shown theoretically why Fisher's Fundamental Theorem of Natural Selection does t preclude genetic influences on fertility, sexuality, and related processes. Genetic Influences on Human Fertility and Sexuality takes the next step, and presents a number of successful empirical searches for such genetic influence on a broad range of processes, such as puberty, marriage, sexual behavior, and twinning. Employing a broad range of methodological approaches, including molecular and behavioral genetics, this book weaves a new theoretical framework that shows how genes can help relate fertility planning to fertility outcome, and how puberty, sexuality, marriage, and reproduction can be conceptually linked through the genes that contribute to individual differences in the human process.
- Author BiographyJoseph Lee Rodgers is a Robert Glenn Rapp Foundation Presidential Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, USA.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight692 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid C. Rowe,Joseph Lee Rodgers,Warren B. Miller
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.