All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe advances that have been made in the realm of genetics are astounding. Not only has the entire human geme been mapped, but scientists have also discovered methods of modifying genes in people as well as plants and animals. With this progress has come a great debate about the ethics of genetic modification. People wonder if there should be limits to altering nature. Readers explore basic concepts of cellular biology, including DNA and genes. Then they are guided though the differing sides of the genetics debate and encouraged to take their own informed stance on the issues.
- Author(s)Leon Gray
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAsk the Experts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width193 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.