All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular Genetic Analysis is an advanced textbook to teach the theory and practice of molecular genetic analysis to senior undergraduates and graduates studying genetics, molecular biology and cell biology. This book uses a case study approach, with the yeast Saccharomyces as the model genetic organism, to explain the theory and practice of molecular genetic analysis. It provides eugh information so readers will be able to apply the approach to their own research project.
- Author(s)Corinne A. Michels
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2002
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight436 g
- Width168 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.14Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.06Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.