All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenetics and Gemics for the Cardiologist is a concise, but comprehensive volume for the clinical cardiologist or medical student interested in learning how molecular genetics is w being applied to prevention and treatment of heart diseases, from DNA tests to pharmacogemics and gene-based therapeutics. The volume, written in a plain language, contains detailed figures. A rich glossary, three appendices, many references and several URLs provide additional sources of information.
- Author(s)Gian Antonio Danieli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleBasic Science for the Cardiologist
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight379 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.