All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionA clear and comprehensive account of how genetic abrmalities, neurobiology, and neuropsychology work together to manifest cognitive-behavioral dysfunction. The authors review the current status of research in autosomal disorders that produce cognitive-behavioral dysfunction and syndromal and nsyndromal disorders that produce mental retardation. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Genetics and Gemics of Neurobehavioral Disorders integrates the molecular, gemic, neuropsychological, and neurobehavioral factors that produce learning disabilities and mental retardation into a coherent framework for the understanding and assessment of neurobehavioral disorders.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/01/2003
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Clinical Neuroscience
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight792 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGene S. Fisch
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.