All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive coverage of the advances in genetics and gemics research on rice. The chapters feature the latest developments in rice research and cover such topics as the tools and resources for the functional analysis of rice genes, the identification of useful genes for rice improvement, the present understanding of rice development and biological processes, and the application of this present understanding towards rice improvement. The volume also features a perspective on synthesis and prospects, laying the groundwork for future advances in rice genetics and gemics. Written by authorities in the field, Genetics and Gemics of Rice will serve as an invaluable reference for rice researchers for years to come.
- Author BiographyQifa Zhang, PhD Huazhong Agricultural University, National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement, Wuhan, China Rod A. Wing, PhD University of Arizona, Arizona Genomics Institute, The School of Plant Sciences, Tucson, AZ, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitlePlant Genetics and Genomics: Crops and Models
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations, 52 black & white tables, biography
- Weight795 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byQifa Zhang,Rod A. Wing
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.