All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompiled by a well kwn and respected team of editors and contributors from interdisciplinary backgrounds, this book has its origins in the Euroscreen project, a research project funded by the European Commission to examine the legal and ethical issues arising from the use of genetic testing and screening since 1990. Contributors from members of a sub-group look at the likely impact of genetic testing on insurance. It will be published at a point when the significant controversy surrounding this issue will have intensified throughout the European Union. Although taking a European perspective, it addresses US issues where there is a strong interest in comparative legislative strategies, taking a themed approach, this book looks comprehensively at the basis issues with an analytical rather than a descriptive approach.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/1999
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBios Scientific Publishers Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byFrancois Ewald,T. McGleenan,Urban Wiesing
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.