All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the molecular, biological, pathological, and clinical aspects of melama, with special emphasis in the new concepts of melama genetics. A multidisciplinary group of experts in Genetics, Dermatology, Pathology, and Melama Medical Oncology contribute state-of-the-art kwledge in melama research and clinical management, t only exposing the current status of kwledge of the topics but also providing their personal experiences and ideas about the future and potential practical application of the genetic aspects of melama. During the last few years we have witnessed an impressive amount of discoveries in the field of melama genetics which have changed our approach in understanding the pathogenesis and treatment of this lethal disease. Genetics of Melama is a practical approach to melama genetic mechanisms and their application in the diagsis and treatment of this malignancy. It is an essential source of updated information and a powerful tool for clinicians, pathologists, and basic scientists who wish to understand, apply, and investigate the multiple new aspects of melama genetics.
- Author BiographyCarlos A. Torres-Cabala, MD, Associate Professor of Pathology and Dermatology, Chief of Dermatopathology Section, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TXJonathan L. Curry, MD, Associate Professor of Pathology and Dermatology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Genetics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 53 colour tables, biography
- Weight619 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCarlos A. Torres-Cabala,Jonathan L. Curry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.