All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis epic vel, Genghis Khan, about the world conqueror, was written after eight years of intensive research. During this period of time the author, Sam Djang made numerous trips to Mongolia, Russia, China, and related countries and read hundreds of articles and rare books in the libraries of those countries and beyond. This book (volume 1) was written in the form of a historical vel, and yet 90 percent of its contents are based on actual research. The author believes that his book covers many facts that most of historians have failed to see due to their lack of understanding of the unique cultural, social, political, historical, and geographical background of the people of Genghis Khan. The Mongol empire still remains the largest empire in human history, and its impact has been ermous, including cultural exchange between the East and the West, which has spurred overall human civilisation.
- Author BiographySam Djang is a novelist, poet, and historian who made numerous trips over an eight-year period to Mongolia, Russia, China, and related countries to research Genghis Khan and the Mongol empire. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Sam Djang
- PublisherNew Horizon Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight772 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.