All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis epic vel, Genghis Khan , about the world conqueror, was written after eight years of intensive research. During this period of time the author, Sam Djang made numerous trips to Mongolia, Russia, China, and related countries and read hundreds of articles and rare books in the libraries of those countries and beyond. This book (volume 1) was written in the form of a historical vel, and yet 90 percent of its contents are based on actual research. The author believes that his book covers many facts that most of historians have failed to see due to their lack of understanding of the unique cultural, social, political, historical, and geographical background of the people of Genghis Khan. The Mongol empire still remains the largest empire in human history, and its impact has been ermous, including cultural exchange between the East and the West, which has spurred overall human civilisation.
- Author BiographySAM DJANG writes novels and poems. He is an historian specialized in the history of Genghis Khan. For the literary side, he was much influenced by authors like Boris Pasternak, Guy de Maupassant and Ernest Hemingway. Extremely interested in history, his research focused on Genghis Khan and his Mongol empire which, he believes, was the positive turning point of the world history that helped create the modern world.
- Author(s)Sam Djang
- PublisherNew Horizon Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight560 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.