All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive, state-of-the art review of the genitourinary tumor pathology field and the most contemporary insights regarding specimen submission, histologic morphology, immuhistochemistry, and molecular studies useful in the diagsis of genitourinary neoplasms. Discussion of the clinical implications of pathological findings is contributed by rewned clinicians in the field. This handsome volume guides the reader through the intricacies of genitourinary tumor pathology, diagsis, reporting, and progsis. Written by experts in the field, Genitourinary Pathology: Practical Advances is of great value to anatomic pathologists, urologists, fellows in genitourinary pathology, as well as upper level residents training in pathology.
- Author BiographyCristina Magi-Galluzzi, MD, PhD The Cleveland Clinic Department of Pathology Robert J Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute Cleveland, OH, USA Christopher G. Przybycin, MD The Cleveland Clinic Department of Pathology Robert J Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute Cleveland, OH, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 293 colour illustrations, 57 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1293 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristopher G. Przybycin,Cristina Magi-Galluzzi
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.