All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews developments in the molecular biology of plant-nematode interactions that have been driven by the application of gemics tools. The book will be of interest to postgraduate students and to researchers with an interest in plant nematology and/or plant pathology more generally. A series of introductory chapters provide a biological context for the detailed reviews of all areas of plant-nematode interactions that follow and ensure that the bulk of the book is accessible to the n-specialist. A final section aims to show how these fundamental studies have provided outputs of practical relevance.
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1032 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byC. Fenoll,Godelieve Gheysen,John Jones
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.