All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews developments in the molecular biology of plant-nematode interactions that have been driven by the application of gemics tools. The book will be of interest to postgraduate students and to researchers with an interest in plant nematology and/or plant pathology more generally. A series of introductory chapters provide a biological context for the detailed reviews of all areas of plant-nematode interactions that follow and ensure that the bulk of the book is accessible to the n-specialist. A final section aims to show how these fundamental studies have provided outputs of practical relevance.
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1032 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byC. Fenoll,Godelieve Gheysen,John Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.