All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenetic toxicology is recognized by geneticists and researchers concerned with the genetic impact of man-made chemicals. In Getoxicity Assessment: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide comprehensive genetic toxicology protocols. These include in vitro and in vivo protocols on mutation assays, cytogenetic techniques, and primary DNA damage, assays in alternate to animal models, and updated ICH guidelines. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step and readily reproducible laboratory protocols, as well as key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Getoxicity Assessment: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid research students and scientists working in regulatory toxicology as well as biomedical, biochemical and pharmaceutical sciences.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1044
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 62 colour illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1087 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlok Dhawan,Mahima Bajpayee
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.