All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIt is possible to argue about taste, but t about true style. This guide on matters of style and quality covers topics ranging from choosing a good tailor to proper shoe care.
- Author BiographyAfter studying design and working as a text-writer and conceptionist with advertising agencies in Frankfurt and Hamburg, Bernhard Roetzel dedicated himself to the world of menswear, becoming one of the authoritative experts in this field. In addition to his activity as an author and editor, he also holds lectures and seminars on menswear and style.
- Author(s)Bernhard Roetzel
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1860 g
- Width216 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine37 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 69bgladys19 Feb, 2017by
One of my best books on the subject
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.