All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to reduce stress, save time, and be clutter free. (And who wouldn't ?) Then Genuinely Organized: A Simple Guide to a Clutter Free Life is for you. The simple hints and tips Karen gives throughout the book will help you get organized and make use of your most precious resource, time. Sometimes there's order to the way life's puzzle comes your way, and so many of us are overwhelmed it is hard to kw where to start. Let Karen Cafarella show you the solution.
- Author BiographyKaren Cafarella currently lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her husband Bob, sons Cole and Lance, and their dog Sox. In addition to running her own Organizing business, she speaks at women's groups. As a freelance writer she writes articles on Organizing and other subjects for various community papers.
- Author(s)Karen Cafarella
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.