All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn East and West Germany, coffee took on great symbolic value as an indicator of prosperity, both for the individual and society. In her comparative and richly illustrated presentation, Monika Sigmund reveals the status and emotional valence that were associated with drinking a cup of coffee. In both Germanys, coffee consumption was far more than just a private act.
- Author BiographyMonika Sigmund, Publizistin und Historikerin, Hamburg.
- Author(s)Monika Sigmund
- Publisherde Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudien Zur Zeitgeschichte
- Series Part/Volume Number87
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintde Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Weight652 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.