All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.40
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides readers with a unique understanding of the ways in which Aboriginal people interacted with their environment in the past at one particular location in western New South Wales. It also provides a statement showing how geo archaeology should be conducted in a wide range of locations throughout Australia.
- Author BiographySimon Holdaway is Professor of Archaeology in the Department of Anthropology at The University of Auckland. He has research interests in human-environment interactions, geoarchaeology, landscape archaeology and stone artefacts. He has researched in south-west Tasmania, western New South Wales and Cape York in Australia, the Fayum region of Egypt and in Taranaki, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Patricia Fanning,Simon Holdaway
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (some color)
- Weight600 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.