All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionGeochemical Processes, Weathering and Groundwater Recharge in Catchments is a specialist book concerned with the natural processes taking place where water interacts with minerals and organic matter at the earth's surface, in soils or within aquifers. It focuses on the all important interface between the hydrological and geochemical cycles in terrestrial ecosystems, and is thus particularly relevant to understanding the environment. The book is intended primarily as a reference text for graduate students in Earth Sciences, Hydrology or Environmental Sciences, but will be a useful introduction to those studying Chemistry, Biology or Forestry Studies. Geochemical Processes, Weathering and Groundwater Recharge in Catchments presents an overview of the current status of kwledge of catchment studies, with an outline of the challenges of future research. .
- Author BiographyDr Ola M Saether and Patrice de Caritat are senior research scientists at the Geochemistry and Hydrogeology Section of the Geological Survey of Norway.
- Author(s)Ola M. Saether,Patrice de Caritat
- PublisherA A Balkema Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintA A Balkema Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.