All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeodetic datum (including coordinate datum, height datum, depth datum, gravimetry datum) and geodetic systems (including geodetic coordinate system, plane coordinate system, height system, gravimetry system) are the common foundations for every aspect of geomatics. This course book focuses on geodetic datum and geodetic systems, and describes the basic theories, techniques, methods of geodesy. The main themes include: the various techniques of geodetic data acquisition, geodetic datum and geodetic control networks, geoid and height systems, reference ellipsoid and geodetic coordinate systems, Gaussian projection and Gaussian plan coordinates and the establishment of geodetic coordinate systems. The framework of this book is based on several decades of lecture ted and the contents are developed systematically for a complete introduction to the geodetic foundations of geomatics.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Zhiping Lu, email@example.com Associate Prof. Dr. Shubo Qiao, firstname.lastname@example.org Information Engineering University Zhengzhou, Henan, P.R.China.
- Author(s)Shubo Qiao,Yunying Qu,Zhiping Lu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/05/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note132 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight979 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.