Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionGeof Oppenheimer (born 1973) employs a variety of media, including video and photography, to consider how value--ecomic, political and social--is produced. This first substantive catalogue on his work is published for his exhibition at the Block Museum of Art in Fall 2015.
- PublisherMary and Leigh Block Museum of Art, Northwestern University
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMary and Leigh Block Museum of Art, Northwestern University
- Weight726 g
- Width239 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.