All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptiongeog.123 is a three-book course for the National Curriculum at Key Stage 3. The 4th edition has been specially written to match the new Programme of Study. geog.2 includes coverage of GIS, population, urbanisation, , weather and climate, coasts, Asia, and Southwest China.This evaluation pack consists of one Student Book, sample sections from the Teacher's Handbook and Workbook, and information about the Kerboodle online materials and Kerboodle Book. In the Student Book, easy-to-use double-page spreads feature clearly-written objectives, student-friendly language, illustrated step-by-step explanations, up-to-date case studies and place-based examples, and high-quality photos, maps, and diagrams. Each student book has a glossary and full index.Each Student Book is supported by next generation Kerboodle, which features lesson plans and presentations, online resources including animations, interactive activities, and worksheets, and online assessment materials; an online Kerboodle Book; a Teacher's Handbook; a Workbook; and a Workbook Answer Book.
- Author(s)RoseMarie Gallagher
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.