All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book results from the work of the Commission on Geographical Education of the International Geographical Union. Part 1 focuses on the distinctive traditions of school geography. Part 2 reviews the state of school geography on a broad continental basis, including national case studies by local experts. The final chapters extrapolate from the present and point to likely future developments in the subject, again with examples drawn from various countries.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/06/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleGeojournal Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 85
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1230 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Lidstone,Michael Williams
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.