All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together leading scholars in the geography and history of twentieth--century Britain to illustrate the contribution that geographical thinking can make to understanding modern Britain. * The first collection to explore the contribution that geographical thinking can make to our understanding of modern Britain. * Contains thirteen essays by leading scholars in the geography and history of twentieth--century Britain. * Focuses on how and why geographies of Britain have formed and changed over the past century. * Combines ecomic, political, social and cultural geographies. * Demonstrates the vitality of work in this field and its relevance to everyday life.
- Author BiographyDavid Gilbert is Senior Lecturer in Geography at Royal Holloway College, University of London. David Matless is Reader in Cultural Geography at the University of Nottingham.Brian Short is Professor of Historical Geography at the University of Sussex.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2003
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleRGS-IBG Book Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note18 illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBrian Short,David Gilbert,David Matless
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.