All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Age of Environment, the scale of waste management is geographic all while often relegating such undesired matter to invisibility as matter out of place. Geographies of Trash reclaims the role of forms, techlogies, ecomies and logistics of the waste system in the production of new aesthetics and politics of urbanism. Hored with a 2014 ACSA Faculty Design Award, the book charts the geographies of trash in Michigan across scales to propose five speculative projects that bring to visibility disciplinary controversies on the relations of techlogy, space and politics.
- Author(s)El Hadi Jazairy,Rania Ghosn
- PublisherActarD Inc.
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintActarD Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width206 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.