Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- Description* Separate Core and Foundation Books ensure that ALL pupils' needs are supported at exactly the right level. Identical pagination and coverage of the same topics makes them easy to use.* Clear objectives for each unit helps pupils understand the purpose of their work.* A self-assessment checklist at the end for pupils to check and follow-up their understanding and the 360 review page at the end of each chapter provides a ready-made assessment for teachers and a useful review for pupils.* A skills reference section can be used as a quick reminder and practice for skills such as drawing pictograms, bar charts and using atlases.* Key words are highlighted and explained when first introduced in a unit to aid comprehension.* Popular topics such as Earthquakes and Volcaes are included in Book 3 to help maintain pupils' interest in Geography and encourage them to continue with the subject at GCSE level.
- Author(s)Ann Bowen,John Pallister
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGeography 360
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps, col. ports.
- Weight366 g
- Width219 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.