Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionReinventing oneself is often necessary due to factors beyond one's control. Furthermore, where you live determines your lifestyle and opportunities. Being a woman offers other challenges. After a fifty year marriage, I found myself suddenly widowed. Although this is a sad situation, it is also an opportunity to write a new life chapter. While there will always be a place in your heart for your spouse, love can happen again, if you are open to it. Attitude is an important component and the ability to laugh at life will help you immeasurably. I have good information to give you and perhaps find useful as you navigate your senior years.
- Author(s)Madelon Sheff
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.