All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw what job you want to do? Thinking about what you enjoy most at school can help you work out which career path to follow, as the skills required for geography are transferable to many different careers. This book gives details of 12 jobs, including the personal characteristics and qualifications you will need, a job description and a comment from a professional. For example, if you are good at geography you are probably interested in the world around you, and concerned about environmental and social issues. These qualities will help you if you want to be a: tourism officer, park ranger, environmental consultant, geologist meteorologist, international aid worker, transport planner, travel writer, cartographer, geographical information systems officer, town planner or geography teacher. Get an idea of a range of geography-related occupations, and find out how to follow the career you want. The earlier you check out your options, the better prepared you will be to put your geographical skills to good use as you earn a living in future.
- Author BiographyKelly Davis is a freelance writer and editor who has worked in educational publishing for more than ten years.
- Author(s)Kelly Davis
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleI'm Good at
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width188 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.