All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the basic geographic layout of Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia in Geography Workbook, Cycle Two, Western and Eastern Europe and Asia from Aquinas Learning. Each outline map is presented in two ways, one page has the map with corresponding cities, capitals and physical features and the next page has the blank outline without any of the information. Students can trace the outlines of the map, study and highlight cities, capitals and features, and finally review by filling in the pertinent data on the blank map. This book also includes homework assignments and blank review pages for each section. This book corresponds with the Cycle 1 and 3 Geography curriculums for the Aquinas Learning Program. Black outline maps included in the book are: World Map, Continents and Oceans, Barbarian Invasion, Turkey & Surrounding Area, England & Ireland, Gaul, -France, Middle East and the Arabian Peninsula, Hispania, Muslim Captivity of Rome, Continental Europe-North, Eastern Europe, Jerusalem Crusade Routes, Northern Europe, British Isles, Western Europe, Central Europe, France and Louis IX Crusades, Italy, Chartres-France, Black Death by 1353, Siege of Orleans-France, Spain-Spanish Explores, Age of Exploration, Germany and Austria and Switzerland, Small European Nations, England Details, Greece and the Mediterranean, Lepanto-Turkey The blank outline maps in this handbook can be freely printed and photo copied by a by a mentor or parent for use in their classroom or in their home school. Aquinas Learning is a classical home education mentoring program guiding students toward wisdom and virtue. Peers meet once a week for instruction, discussions and oral presentations, led by trained mentors at local, independently owned centers licensed to use the Aquinas Learning program. Materials and online support are provided for parents to continue the lessons in their home schools throughout the week. The Aquinas Learning program provides the students with the building blocks necessary for a liberal arts education that blends the Great Books and the Scholastic Inquiry approach. The 3-cycle curriculum is the framework from which parents can base their lesson plans throughout the school year across PK-10th grade, forming a harmonious comprehensive home education, benefiting the entire family.
- Author BiographyJ. Bruce Jones is a Massachusetts based business graphic designer, software developer, musician and independent video producer. Bruce works with corporate and non-profit clients in his design business. Bruce writes and produces books on a variety of topics including, playing and learning music with his essential chord books, geography books on the US, World and the Continents, and various books and articles on business and marketing. Bruce is the developer of the World of Maps editable clip art map collection for PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator for presentations, illustrations, graphic design, education and websites. Distributed through various websites including; www.mapsfordesign.com, www.bjdesign.com and Amazon. He is also the developer of Antique and Historical Maps, a collection of royalty free, antique digital maps from 1500s to the 1900s, used for graphic design, illustration, web sites and education. This is Bruce's third book for Aquinas Learn and continuities the geography series. The previous books are Geography, The Americas & The 50 US States: Outline Maps of the America and the 50 United States States, with Names, Major Cities and Blank Outline Maps and Geography Workbook Cycle One, Africa, Middle East & the Holy Land.
- Author(s)J Bruce Jones
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)J Bruce Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.