Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides enjoyable activities for Literacy, Numeracy, Art, History and Science, that are all clearly linked to the geography topics appropriate for each age group. The six books consist of photocopiable worksheets, together with teachers' tes and topic webs. The series will complement the 'Across the Curriculum: Science' series.
- Author BiographyJudy Richardson was the Deputy Headteacher of a First (Primary) School in Norfolk. Andrew Brodie was Headteacher of two schools, before starting a new career as an educational writer.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie,Judy Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleAcross the Curriculum: Geography
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteMono line
- Weight218 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.