About this product
- DescriptionThis answer book contains all the answers to the exercises in Geography for Common Entrance: Human Geography to save you time marking work, and enable you to identify areas requiring further attention. Includes diagrams and workings where necessary to ensure pupils understand how to present their answers. Suitable for all ISEB 13+ Geography exams taken from Autumn 2015 onwards. Also available from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk - Geography for Common Entrance: Human Geography - Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Questions - Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Answers - Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide - Geography for Common Entrance: Physical Geography - Geography for Common Entrance: Physical Geography Answers
- Author BiographyJames Dale-Adcock graduated from Royal Holloway University of London. He was Head of Geography before becoming Director of Studies at Cranleigh Preparatory School.
- Author(s)James Dale-Adcock
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight122 g
- Width162 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.