All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a dazzling collection of quilts that use easy cutting and strip-piecing techniques that everyone can follow. Rich with colour and design, every quilt in this book is a treasure! Now quilters everywhere - from confident beginners to the most seasoned experts - can create seven dazzling designs using easy cutting and strip-piecing techniques. By clever use of angles, Geometric Gems presents intriguing projects that look far more sophisticated than they really are. This volume also includes brilliant full-colour photographs, and sections looking at techniques and resources.
- Author BiographyCathy Wierzbicki is the author of several popular quilt books, and the owner of Time to Quilt, a pattern design company.
- Author(s)Cathy Wierzbicki
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight231 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.