All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis treatment of geometric integration theory consists of an introduction to classical theory, a postulational approach to general theory, and a section on Lebesgue theory. Covers the theory of the Riemann integral; abstract integration theory; some relations between chains and functions; Lipschitz mappings; chains and additive set functions, more. 1957 edition.
- Author(s)Hassler Whitney
- PublisherLiterary Licensing, LLC
- Date of Publication19/05/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiterary Licensing, LLC
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.