All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe geometrical theory of nlinear differential equations originates from classical works by S. Lie and A. Backlund. It obtained a new impulse in the sixties when the complete integrability of the Korteweg-de Vries equation was found and it became clear that some basic and quite general geometrical and algebraic structures govern this property of integrability. Nowadays the geometrical and algebraic approach to partial differential equations constitutes a special branch of modern mathematics. In 1993, a workshop on algebra and geometry of differential equations took place at the University of Twente (The Netherlands), where the state-of-the-art of the main problems was fixed. This book contains a collection of invited lectures presented at this workshop. The material presented is of interest to those who work in pure and applied mathematics and especially in mathematical physics.
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight568 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byI.S. Krasil'shchik,P.H.M. Kersten
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.