All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAt last: geometry in an exemplary, accessible and attractive form! The authors emphasise both the intellectually stimulating parts of geometry and routine arguments or computations in concrete or classical cases, as well as practical and physical applications. They also show students the fundamental concepts and the difference between important results and mir technical routines. Altogether, the text presents a coherent high school curriculum for the geometry course, naturally backed by numerous examples and exercises.
- Author(s)Gene Murrow,Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations
- Weight629 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.