All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA canical quantization approach to classical field theory, this text is suitable for mathematicians interested in theoretical physics as well as to theoretical physicists who use differential geometric methods in their modelling. Introduces differential geometry, the theory of Lie groups, and progresses to discuss the systematic development of a covariant Hamiltonian formulation of field theory. 1988 edition.
- Author(s)Ernst Binz,Hans Fischer,Jedrzej Sniatycki
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.